[5 Ways to Burn More Calories Without Going to the Gym]
I saw a study recently that revealed leaner people are up and moving about 2 hours more than their less lean counterparts….
Makes sense to me!
With that in mind I thought I would share 5 ways to help you burn more calories without even having to go to the gym.
Here we go.
- Park farther away. I find it hilarious when folks spend like half of an hour making circles to find the perfect parking spot right by the front door. Especially at the gym! I personally park about as far away as possible unless its raining.
- Take the stairs!
- Just get up and walk around for 5 minutes every hour. If at work you could make a trip to the water fountain. If at home binge watching Netflix you could get up and do some light cleaning.
- Walk you dog. The dog will enjoy it and so will your waistline.
- Play! Pick a game like softball, golf, or even bowling for all I care. Just so long as SOME physical activity is required you will burn more calories.
[youtube height=”HEIGHT” width=”WIDTH”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H-BvgwD9Ps[/youtube]
Hope this helps!
- Don’t forget our 2 year anniversary is this Friday June 2nd at our studio from 5 til 7PM. Unless you like to stand (and burn more calories while eating…which is what I will be doing) you will need to bring your own chair!